»
Topic: Bryton Constantin
Replies: 0  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic

Bryton Constantin

Posted: Nov 7, 2018 12:55 AM

I was at work tonight in Baton Rouge (where I live) and a young guy walked in, and I started talking to him.

I mentioned I was a Clemson alumni and we got to talking football and he knew a surprising amount of things Clemson related (the schools Kelly Bryant has been visiting, our upcoming game with BC being game day, basically more than I would have thought someone in Louisiana would know about Clemson football), and he asked me if i knew Bryton Constantin?

I said well yeah he’s one of our highly ranked new recruits coming in. He said he goes to school with him and has several classes with him and “I should see him play football”. I asked him what made him so good, and he just said he dominates people out there. Said he was cocky too. I asked him what school he goes to and he said ULA, which I later verified was University Lab.

Though that was pretty cool. Earlier in the year i ran into Grady Jarret’s aunt and now this. I don’t often see Clemson fans down here but when I do I definetly go out of my way to go talk to them.

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
211 people have read this post